Web Frontend Engineer
- Develop high quality Web & Cross Platform applications that consumes Restful API’s, ensuring quality through static code analysis tools and automated tests
- Work as part of a team to develop and maintain Web & Cross Platform enterprise applications.
- To use best practices and conventions developing high quality codes. Also providing sufficent amount of inline comments while developing codes
- Participate in code reviews of peers and his/her own code.
- Participate in identifying configuration changes to applications with the Business Analysis and QA
- Review and implement the requirements captured by the Business Analysis team
- Work together with the Quality Assurance team to ensure software product is of high quality
- Provide support to other software developers and project team members
- Improve himself/ herself continuously, following web sites/blogs/magazines and publications related to the field and to share the knowledge with other team members including conducting trainings about recent learnings.
- Adhere software development best practices and Dataroid Software Development Lifecycle including CI (Jenkins), VCS/Code Review (Git/Gerrit)
- When it is required, providing support and consultancy to other software developers and project team members
- To contribute to onboarding & development of less experienced team members
- To write test codes for the developed codes and to increase automatic test scope of the project
- To prepare documentation of the developed software.
- To understand project rationale, success criteria, effort & deadline commitments and assumptions and deliver accordingly, raise the red flag and ask for guidance where needed.
- Being a part of an Agile team, to inform project team members, internal&external stakeholders about technical & non-technical project outputs.
- To take responsibility for aspects of a project/projects when s/he is competent at the related issue
- To find solutions to the technical problems faced by other software engineers in his/her project team and to consult more experienced colleagues if needed.
- To have in-depth knowledge of the sizing process to provide efforts, risks & assumptions using subject matter expertise for new sales opportunities.
- To contribute to the improvement of the software development processes.
- To attend events in order to represent the company; and to give presentation and training at those events if assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software development principles
- +2 years of experience in enterprise software development.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React, Redux
- Experience with mobile applications (react-native, cordova apps)
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.