Solutions Architect – Big Data
The award-winning big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
- Leading, designing, and implementing highly scalable streaming and batch data pipelines, building and deploying data forward solutions with high availability and high-throughput requirements
- Providing active “hands-on” architectural guidance and leadership through the entire lifecycle of development projects
- Consulting for the optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Troubleshooting system-level integration and performance issues
- Collaborating closely with other architects and peers across the organization architecting and delivering solutions
- Developing and leading proof-of-concepts projects
- Driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation
- Cross-training peers and mentoring junior teammates
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to the engineers
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/MSc/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in design and implementation of complex distributed systems architectures
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using and operating Apache Kafka
- Working knowledge of application and system availability, scalability, and distributed data platforms
- Expertise in OLTP and OLAP systems design and performance optimization
- Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and other data analytics applications
- Experience with tools such as Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Druid, MongoDB, Cassandra, and/or HBase
- Experience with data streaming frameworks such as Apache Kafka and/or Apache Spark
- Experience with microservice architecture and best practices
- Experience with containerization and orchestration frameworks such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience administrating and tuning Hadoop/Spark is a plus
- Agile and DevOps approach
- Positive and proactive leadership presence.
- Can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Dataroid, the enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform of Commencis, helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid platform is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.