Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning digital analytics and customer engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
- Ability to develop test plans & strategies for each release
- Ability to identify and write test scenarios, test cases and automate test cases as needed
- Executing automated tests (UI and API) for micro services, web and native apps.
- Ensures the existence of development and test environment standards & guidelines
- Responsible for the test execution of detailed test plans to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements
- Responsible for test project status reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments
- Participates in technical and functional analysis & design meetings to ensure requirements are clearly defined and testable
- Set up and maintain testing environments
- Supports release deploys and production issues to ensure product quality and success
- Taking a supportive role on continuous integration, continuous testing and release management
- Prepare detailed schedules with target dates for test deliverables, prioritizes and monitor activities
- Measure and track testing results in test management tool
- Fosters teamwork within the group, proactively mentors, develops team members
- Proactively works with other team members as needed to resolve issues and meet project goal
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or related fields.
- Strong quality mindset, great team spirit and being detail oriented
- Minimum of 4+ years hands on experience in QA/Test Engineering
- Able to work in a very dynamic workplace
- Accurate sense of analysis and synthesis to define root causes and possible solutions
- Familiarity with automated testing tools and experience in taking product definitions (use cases/stories, requirements, etc) and turning them into test cases
- Experience in continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of various software testing methods (Regression, Black/White box testing, Performance and other Non-Functional Testing)
- Strong familiarity with Agile Software Development Approach, Java/other OO languages, native apps and mobile environment
- Ability to analyse crash logs, back traces, and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques.
- Advanced communication and persuasion skills
- Fluent English in both verbal and written communication
- Experience with software development tools is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Experience with frameworks and tools like Selenium, Appium, XCUITest, Espresso, Cypress, Cucumber, etc. is a plus
- Experience with various load testing tools like Jmeter, Locust and any other Performance Monitoring tools is a plus
- Being ISTQB certified is a plus
- Being active in the open-source community is a plus
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modeling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.