Senior Partnerships & Alliances Manager
- Formulate and implement the partnerships strategy to promote the value propositions of Dataroid to our commercial partners in line with Dataroid’s business objectives and growth plans;
- Develop roadmap for key strategic initiatives in order to optimize the partnership values and create opportunities and synergies for all parties;
- Explore, identify and develop new partner networks and to enhance existing relationships;
- Work closely with partners to develop sales opportunities, align priorities and review approaches; lead and manage the identified programs to ensure effective execution;
- Monitor and manage closely our existing strategic alliance with AWS and work on developing new ones.
- Analyze data and market insights, recommend options and proposals for our management team to make strategic decision on partnership solutions;
- Prepare specific customer use-cases to help partners present our capabilities more effectively.
- Present disciplined pipeline management to ensure potential opportunities are appropriately prioritized and resourced;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams for a highly coordinated approach in the execution of strategic priorities, from Onboarding of partners, all the way to the closing of partner-driven sales opportunities.
- Support to develop annual budget for partnership initiatives and activities, review progress and monitor its effectiveness to enhance the partnership value;
- Reach and exceed the yearly target for onboarded partners;
- Assist Sales in meeting and exceeding the yearly set sales targets to be achieved solely via partnerships.
- Report to Senior Management on a regular basis Partnership status, pipeline and partner performances.
- Degree Holder, preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business related fields;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in business development, partnership development, strategic sales and marketing within a fast-growing technology company;
- Strong ability to create a vision and provide the required leadership for the development of new and unique partnership programs that will successfully grow;
- Strong business and financial acumen with ability to link partnership strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals;
- Excellent call and presentation skills
- Demonstration of growth mindset to embrace challenges;
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English;
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus.
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.