Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning digital analytics and customer engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
What we are doing:
- Realize and translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements
- Conduct product requirement meetings with customer and engineering team to develop the most optimal solution
- Create and manage product backlog items, prioritize them with the customer and team in line with product strategy and goals
- Assist project manager and engineering team by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software
- Participate in UX/UI design and review processes
- Support QA team while deriving and running test scenarios
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of agile software development practices Working knowledge of user stories, UML, and BPMN
- Solution oriented thinking and excellent communication skills
- Experience in prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines
- Team player Self-starter and self-disciplined
- Good SQL skills, experience with R, Python (preferred)
- Fluency in English
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modeling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.