Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning digital analytics and customer engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that!
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious and high-performing Product Designer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Understanding of why design systems are needed as well as how to leverage and improve them.
- Have experience in working with multidisciplinary teams within an agile environment.
- You are an effective team player, able to capture the critiques and transform them into opportunities to improve your designs.
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.