Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning digital analytics and customer engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
- Manage DevOps team, assign and monitor workflow and ensure quality and efficiency is maintained
- Exercise usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, performance management and terminations
- Take full ownership of the DevOps discipline and be responsible for managing all server/infrastructure related issues
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments
- Support and troubleshoot infrastructure issues on production environments; conduct root cause analysis
- Serve as key key leader and expert on DevOps functions e.g release engineering, infrastructure provisioning, CI/CD, automations etc.
- Build, improve and manage CI/CD pipeline
- Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards
- Maintain accurate project plans and status reports
- Evaluate technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and providing evaluations of each solution include ROI evaluations in the present and future implications, limitations and opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-7+ years of experience in the field of DevOps
- Experience of team management
- Experience providing hands-on support for large-scale, public facing products
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments such as Ubuntu and/or RHEL
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience building and monitoring high-availability infrastructure
- Experience with Docker Containers
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes/Docker Swarm
- Excellent programming/scripting skills (shell, Ansible, Python, Go, NodeJS etc.)
- Strong knowledge of cloud providers offerings, preferably AWS
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level