Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments such as Ubuntu and/or RHEL
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of containerized systems and experience with Docker Swarm and/or Kubernetes
Nice to have
- Knowledge of messaging systems such as Kafka (+ zookeeper), RabbitMQ etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Couchbase, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.
- Knowledge of ELK Stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- In-Memory Cache Systems (Hazelcast, Redis, Memcache etc.)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, collectord, etc.)
- Knowledge of load balancers such as nginx, haproxy etc.
- Experience with shell tools (vim, tmux, git, telnet, netcat, ssh, jq, docker-compose etc.)
- Knowledge of other cloud providers such as Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud etc.
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools and infrastructure automation (Terraform, CloudFormation etc.)
- Code development in Python, Ruby, Go, Java, nodejs
- Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet
- Experience with AWS EC2, ECR, ALB, Route53, S3 etc.
Dataroid, the enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform of Commencis, helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid platform is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.