Customer Success Specialist
Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning digital analytics and customer engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that!
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, and high-performing Customer Success Specialist who will be responsible for building relationships, understanding customer trends, hitting annual targets and leading our big data analytics and customer engagement platform Dataroid in the right direction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Desire to learn an analytics and engagement platform and its strategic plan to achieve and maximize sales targets and expand our customer base, as well as maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients.
- Work with product development teams on priorities and product backlog.
- Be a part of customer support processes.
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and product teams.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Understand product infrastructure with both technical and business perspective
Skills & Qualifications
- Fresh Graduate pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business Administration, or any other relevant degree or a maximum of 2 years’ experience in a Technical and/or Business Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-moving startup environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn of technology, digital and innovation.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.