Customer Success Manager
The award-winning big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take end-to-end ownership of technical issues encountered by customers, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Serve as single point of contact on customer priorities and ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve and maximise sales targets and expand our customer base, as well as maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients.
- Work with product development teams on priorities and product backlog.
- Create and lead customer support processes.
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and product teams.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Understand product infrastructure.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Technical and/or Business Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-moving startup environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the analytics market and data infrastructure.
- Act as internal support for our sales, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Knowledge of Mobile Apps development environments, frameworks and tools, digital & performance marketing, web & app analytics is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of technology, digital and innovation.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire.
Dataroid, the enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform of Commencis, helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid platform is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.