Business Development Manager
- Actively research and define innovations in the target markets with the objective to develop strategies, to discover and evaluate new business opportunities and create the overall sales and business development strategic plan;
- Focusing on expanding company portfolio via partnership in the industry, particularly within the UK and European markets;
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets and new business development opportunities in emerging markets;
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve and maximise sales targets and expand our customer base, as well as maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients;
- Developing a tactical marketing plan for niche sales kits, advising and supporting the delivery to appropriate industry sectors;
- Regularly update activity information and pipeline for management reporting;
- Taking part in the development of the branding strategy;
- Be the main contact for the business clients and prospects, managing all aspects of the relationships at both commercial and technical levels, using the best resources available;
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Minimum 1 year of business development and/or sales experience in technology/digital is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English;
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business;
- Basic knowledge of technology, digital and innovation;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to deliver and sell propositions between the companies and various software products;
- Ability to position products against competitors;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.