Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning digital analytics and customer engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
- Writing well designed, reusable, testable and secure code by applying best software development practices
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Architecting well defined APIs for user facing elements developed by front end developers
- Collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team
- Participating and conducting code reviews
- Discovering, learning and implementing new technologies
- Mentoring junior team members in best practices
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 1+ years of professional software engineering experience in designing and building backend systems
- Proficiency with Java and Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Data, Cloud, Security etc)
- Proficiency with OOP concepts, large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed system and UNIX/Linux environments
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles for a scalable application
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, key-value stores and search engines (MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies such as JavaSript, HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture, microservices and REST APIs
- Experience in architecting, designing and implementing large scale systems
- Proficiency in distributed systems and concurrent programming
- Familiarity with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Working knowledge with Amazon Web Services , Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and/or any other cloud computing service provider
- Experience or willing to learn large scale stream processing technologies
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Contributions to OpenSource projects
- Passionate focus on CI/CD practices
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.