Test Automation Engineer
Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modeling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate various test automation activities from small to large scale projects
- Collaborate with various software engineering teams in order to discuss and understand requirements on projects to ensure release of quality applications.
- Identify test cases that are candidates for test automation and develop test automation scripts for the selected test automation candidates
- Support test automation framework development if needed
- Perform various types of testing on projects when needed: manual black box, user interface, regression, functional or integration testing.
- Develop test cases/test scenarios from requirements and design documents and ensure maximum requirement traceability
- Work within time restraints of updated deadlines
- Learn new technologies and apply to projects as needed
- Reviews broken scripts or suites and help the automation team resolve issues with the running of scripts
- 3+ years of Software industry experience, including QA methodologies and software testing
- At least 2 years of experience in using any test automation tools like Selenium/Cypress, Appium/Espresso/XCUITest, Jmeter/Locust
- Excellent understanding of test automation frameworks
- Excellent understanding of version control systems and team collaboration tools like Git & Gerrit
- Good understanding of software testing principles and techniques, verification and validation techniques, test automation and defect management
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins)
- Experience in writing test automation strategy and test plans
- Strong familiarity with Agile Software Development Approach, Java/other OO languages, native apps and mobile environment
- Ability to analyse crash logs, backtraces, and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques.
- Experience with various load testing tools like Jmeter, Locust and any other Performance Monitoring tools is a plus
- Ability to coordinate testing meetings with various stakeholders to solve various business problems
- Able to adapt to change (flexible)
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Fluent English in both verbal and written communication
- Being ISTQB certified is a plus
- Being active in the open-source community is a plus
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modeling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.