Senior Data Scientist
- Leading, designing, and implementing highly scalable streaming and batch data pipelines to enable data science applications
- Leading, designing, and implementing Dataroid AI products
- Driving discussions with senior team members regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, and risk mitigation
- Working with data scientists, a customer success team, and technical as well as business stakeholders of clients to deliver tailored AI solutions.
- Conducting code reviews and providing feedback within the Data Engineering & Science Team
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- MSc or Ph.D. in Machine Learning is preferred
- Experience as a Software Engineer and data scientist/engineer
- Strong knowledge of JVM (Java, Scala, or Kotlin) languages, proficient in Python
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Working experience with relational and non-relational databases, key-value stores, and search engines (Hadoop, Hive, Elasticsearch, Druid, etc.)
- Working knowledge of application and system availability, scalability, and distributed data platforms
- Experience with industry-standard CI/CD tools
- Preferably experience with cloud technologies and data offerings of cloud providers
- Git-workflow proficiency
- Passion for Big (Petabytes worth) Data
- Working experience with Apache stack – Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka
- Having MLOps experience is a plus
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modelling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.