Come join us and be part of our exciting journey at Dataroid!
The award-winning big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid empowers leading brands to better understand every individual customer experience and take real-time actions. Leveraging unified customer data platform, behavioral analytics, application monitoring, and data science modelling capabilities, Dataroid enables marketers, product owners, and technology professionals to gain real-time visibility of customer journeys and gather customer intelligence.
As Turkey’s most exciting and fast-growing data analytics platform, we welcome new challenges. We are curious to explore new technologies and ready to impact industries globally. We are on a mission to help businesses unleash the potential of digital with data and create seamless customer experiences across multiple channels. And we need a great team to do that.
Apply today and be part of our exciting journey!
- Define and design analytical solutions with client-side behavior data
- Generate business use cases and co-create new ways of doing things together with the Product, Data, Growth teams,
- Enrich analytical assets in line with client requirements and tool benchmarks
- Prepare relevant presentations, reports, and analyses to provide foresight to local, regional and global management.
- Deliver analysis and/or investigation on every KPI and identify high-risk areas and opportunities
- Develop strong working relationships with clients to add value to the business and achieve project objectives
- Engage in a consultative way with clients to identify problems, define, design, and deliver analytical solutions
- Support AI team by providing mentoring to analytical model processes from client & data perspective and working closely with data engineers and scientists to participate in the full development life cycle from analysis, design, and implementation to testing, documentation, delivery, and monitoring
- Work in harmony with agile practices.
- Work with Client Partners, product and engineering teams to consult on data usage across their digital platforms and portfolio
- Cross-sell and deliver on data projects for key clients, growing revenue and producing case studies to promote the data science service
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operational Research, MIS from top universities. A degree in Data Analytics is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forest, etc.
- Familiarity with Data Governance, Data Modelling, Data Integration, Data Scheduling and/or Orchestration tools, methods, and concepts
- Familiarity with Relational and NoSQL Databases, Big Data Technologies
- 2 – 4 years of work experience preferably in Data and Analytics Services and consultancy related areas
- Hands-on experience with big data or data modeling is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and Turkish
The enterprise-level big data analytics and engagement platform Dataroid helps enterprises to enhance every individual customer experience through deep customer insight, data science modeling, and omnichannel marketing.
Dataroid is already used by medium to very large enterprises in financial services, airlines and retail to reshape the experience of over 40 million users.